Member 2 Member Discount Program (M2M)
The Castlegar & District Chamber of Commerce is proud to launch the Member 2 Member (M2M) Discount Program commencing December 1st, 2020. This exciting, new discount program is for all chamber members in good standing. The Member 2 Member Program encourages you to support other Chamber Members within our business community by shopping locally while receiving amazing discounts.
How does this work for members?
- Each Castlegar Chamber of Commerce member in good standing will receive 2 discount cards per year which will run from September 1st to August 31st the following year (you do not have to sign up for the program to receive these cards).
- When shopping at participating M2M businesses simply show your discount card and enjoy your discounts! We will send the cards to you annually when you have paid your membership dues.
- Each business that participates will be highlighted on a master list (on the Chamber website) along with the discount or offer for that business. If you are interested in participating in the Discount Program please complete the form below.
- Cards expire annually on August 31st the following year.
How do I sign up my business to offer discounts?
- Decide on what your discount or offer is (valid for a minimum of 3 months to 1 year)
- Fill out the form and submit
- Ensure your shoppers have their M2M card to receive discounts. (Discounts will not be honored without the card).
- You must inform the Chamber of any changes (please see registration form) immediately or your offer will still be valid unless cancelled.
List of M2M Discount Businesses (Please check Business Directory for contact information)
Dig Garden Centre – 10% off hardline stock including tools, watering, pottery, garden giftware, apparel, statuary, garden seeds, gift certificates
10% off greengoods including houseplants, trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, veg starts
5% off Soil, manure, fertilizer, grass seed
no discount on Peat Moss *show your card to the cashier
Step Six Executive Coaching & Consulting – $50 of Regular price per (1hr) session
The Squeezed Grape – 10% off your first wine kit when crafting in store
The Josie Hotel – Receive a complimentary appetizer with 2 (2) entrees purchased
Opal Dawn Holistic Beauty – 10% off any service; not valid with any other specials or discounts.
The Bombi Restaurant – 15% off meals excluding special offers and alcohol
The GOAT – 10% off a radio advertising campaign
Lifestyle Castlegar Coffee – 10% off your order
Undercover Secrets – Buy 1 item get 25% off second item to a max of $30. Only 1 promo per purchase
Fundamentals 101 – Toys, Games or Puzzles 10% Service 15%
Tailout Brewing – 10% off pints/glasses to stay
Habitat for Humanity Castlegar Restore – Enjoy 25% off ! & feel like a Volunteer for a purchase at the ReStore in Castlegar. (not to be used with any other discount or special sale day)
Spiritleaf Castlegar – 10% off Cannabis Flower, Edibles, Oils, Concentrates, Drinks and Accessories
Magnet Signs – 20% off a one month sign rental
West’s Department Store – 20% off all regular priced fashions. Not valid on any sale or previously discounted items.
Kootenay Gallery of Art – 10% off purchase in the Gallery Gift Shop
Chameleon Restaurant – 15% (Liquor not included)
Your Retirement Path – one free copy of Ready to Retire, by Lyndsay Green, 50% of a Retirement counselling session, or Retirement assessment
Sentinel Meats – Spend $100 or more & receive 10% off in retail items in our store
Chef’s Choice-Authentic Street Food – 10% off purchase
Record Ridge Denture Clinic – 15% off Services
McDonalds Restaurant – Purchase a extra value meal get a free donut or cookie
The Red Dresser – Buy 1 regular priced item and get 25% off second item to a max of $15. (1 promo per purchase)
Fit Floors – 10% off of flooring for any purchase of $1000.00 or more and 10% off our in stock flooring options and subway tiles
Dinnissen Design Co Ltd – 15% off DDC shoppe items (home decor) & 15% off decorative hardware
Exact Earnings Bookkeeping – $200 off first invoice for bookkeeping services